Friday, December 7, 2007

ProRun Canada: Blast From The Past

Oh I know.... two Project Runway posts right after each other! Craziness! Madness! Insanity!!
Probably a little overkill but this one will be quick and in reference to the Canadian version of the show which is a hell of a lot better than the American version at this point.

Twist! Those crazy Canadians brought in Nick Verreos!!! Spicy gay Latino designer who went head to head with Santino!?! No way!? Yes way, darlings... yes way.


Sure, it peeves me that he pronounced integral in a way that sounds funny to me (in-tehg-rahl) but it's Nick for god's sake. A former ProRunner from a season that was far more entertaining than anything since its end. He's trying on his best Tim Gunn and I think I'm liking it.

Lucian just got saucy with Nick. I love Lucian. Can you tell why?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



psst...he's cute. I want him to win!

See...quick.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP