Thursday, January 10, 2008

Middle Aged Thriller


With a new "Thriller" anniversary album, celebration, and other customarily shameless promotions tied to this pseudo-event, it's nice to take a step back and remember the ol' Michael everyone loved at some point in their lives before he became an elderly Asian woman. (or a kickass Wii Mii bowler)

I was big on the song "Ben" during my early formative years, though monumentally bummed out when it turned out to be a song about a pet rat. Which in retrospect, was kinda cool in a sad way.



Anticipating the flurry of promotion and television tie-ins, here's my favorite version of "Thriller" :



(Some readers may wonder why I don't give some love to the beloved prison "Thriller" clip, but my cultural self hatred runs deeper than one could possibly imagine.)

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP