Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ProRun Episode 10: er...


Don't be sad I'll finish this post tomorrow.

Unfortunately I got distracted during the ProRun screening and only had enough mind power to jot down little points. I found some freeware for my mac and haven't been able to stop playing around with it. I apologize.

All of this being said you will have to wait to get my opinion on this week's ProRun. Possibly tomorrow I'll edit through my bullet points and make a somewhat cohesive post but until then I'll leave you with a bit of a teaser of the post to come:

Dear Rami,
You were smoking crack. You know pleasing a client isn't the only thing to do.
Love your biggest enemy,
La Dame

OH HOW QUICKLY THEY FALL!!!!
THANK GOD RICKY IS GONE!!
The tears will form a fucking river. Get your goddamn paddles out assholes...




see ya soon.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP