Saturday, March 29, 2008

Maka-Maka


As Google gains ground on its efforts towards total world domination, it's affront to Facebook dominance via OpenSocial, is an interesting way of opening the social networking landscape.

While I fight the not-so-good fight against acknowledging my various social network accounts (thus plunging my paltry social circle further down a well) and struggle with half assed attempts at social modernization (will someone twitter with my tumblr please?) here are some mildly amusing, albeit educationally instructional OpenSocial vids:



Is it just me or does Spencer look so not 19?



Something about Dan makes me think he must watch "Revenge of the Nerds" the same way asshole jocks watch "Rocky" except instead of crying into their beers on their La-Z-Boys, he's getting blown while playing "Rock Band" on a pile of Google money. God bless you Dan.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP