Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Horrible celebrity whores at parties celebrating frozen hamburgers make me happy


I don't make it a point of mocking celebrities that have no business wasting precious ink or webspace on their worthless names.

But I was having a bad start to my day until I discovered beautiful joy of seeing the Carrier of All That is Useless and Herpes-like celebrating the 40th birthday of McDonald's Big Mac.


(Via)

Now I'm not trying to act all high and mighty and too cool for school, but at what point in your life past the age of 10 have the words "McDonald's Big Mac 40th Birthday Party" made you think going would be a cool thing to do?


Oh celebrity whores...I hate you so much that I love you.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP