Friday, July 18, 2008

Watchmen Trailer: I Am Not A Fanboy, Not A Fanboy, Not A...

(Via)

I'm not the biggest comic book or graphic novel aficionado by any stretch of the imagination, but having been repeatedly scolded for not basking in the brilliance of Alan Moore's Watchmen graphic novel, I finally succumbed.

Holy shit, did I succumb.

Now hearing of this movie adaptation and that fact that it's being spearheaded by the mastermind behind the manmeat epic 300, I understood the wave of widespread skepticism amongst fanboys (has this officially become the politically correct version of sci-fi geek?) and longtime Watchmen devotees.


But seeing this trailer...pretty much, uh, yeah...ruined a damn good pair of pants.

That being said, I'm pretty sure people who've never read it will pretty much hate the shit out of it.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP