Thursday, August 7, 2008

Holy crap, did Superman just rip my spine out?


First off, they still make
Mortal Kombat games? Second, isn't Superman, like, invincible?



Whatever. I'm not a gamer person, but as long as I can kick Wonder Woman's ass with my girl Sonya Blade's Kiss of Death fatality, it's good enough for me.

If only there was a game where I could kick someone like, oh I dunno, like Kim Kardashian's big ginormous worthless ass. Oh wait, there actually is. (Via)




This also reminds me of a guy I used to go out with college who had a Mortal Kombat poster in his dorm room. And it was framed. And he wanted me to dress up like Cammy from Street Fighter when we did stuff. And he thought he could actually live in his old VW van and be a traveling performance artist. And he wanted to go to Alaska and trace the path of the guy from the book Into the Wild.

I think he lives in Saskatchewan now. God, I miss him.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP