Friday, August 29, 2008

She Can Make Butter For My Piece of Bun Anytime She Wants

Photobucket

I really like Lykke Li. Or at least I really like mentioning her name.

Anyway, everyone's favorite cutie crush of the moment played Conan and had a fairly solid set last night at the newly opened (Le) Poisson Rouge (try name dropping that without sounding like an asshole) and I had a pretty good time enveloping myself in all her Swedish sweetness...which only means my eventual internal backlash against all things I think I love may be well underway.

Lykke Li's cover of Tribe Called Quest's "Can I Kick It?" from last night:



Before she hits my personal scrap pile of hipster pop stars I loved so much I had to hate them only to hopefully love them once more (sorry Lily Allen) please join me in reveling in the cute, though awkward running man/booty poppin' gyrations of this Swedish pixie adorned in garb approximating what appears to be a combination of late Rumours Stevie Nicks/early "Lucky Star" Madonna.

Photobucket

The song that my internal monologue just won't let die, "I'm Good, I'm Gone" performed in a bathroom:



And in the back of a London cab:



Yum.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP