Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Topanga is exactly like Joel McHale, except nothing like him

(Via)

I like Danielle Fishel. I liked her on Boy Meets World as much as the next TGIF loving teeny bopper could. I really thought the name Topanga was kind of a cool name. And she used to date really date Ben Savage (Cory!) and Lance Bass (the gay one!); how could I not love her for that?

Then I saw this:



Haha hilarious...get it?

The Dish, is almost exactly like The Soup, only with Topanga instead of Joel McHale, and about fashion instead of television shows, and completely totally awful instead of something approximating comedy! See? Same difference.



I think liked her better when she was "before."

1 painful displays of affection:

st January 20, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

Yea I know this is a really old post, but this is highly relevant: http://vids.eonline.com/services/link/bcpid1396519019/bctid8374986001

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP