Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Afternoon night cap

(Via)

"Hey, you should come join us for lunch."

"Thanks, but I think I'll stay in."

"It's pretty nice outside, and Sherri's been raving about this new bistro that opened a few blocks down."

"Sounds good, but I'll pass."

"You sure? It's been a while since you've come out with us. We really miss you."

"It's fine. I have some work to take care of."

"It'll just be a short lunch."

"No, seriously, I can't afford to take time out today, but thank you anyway."

"I'll cover you if need be."

"Thank you, but no thanks. Maybe another time."

"It's been a while since-"

"Look, I'm trying to be polite here. I have my lunch (Pulls out brown paper bag with Stoli bottle sticking out) now please leave me be."

"Okay, but if you need to talk to someone-"

"Thanks, but fuck you."

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP