Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cuba Gooding Jr. wants Lily Allen to know his shoe size


I know I'm late to the game in extrapolating the little joy that is Lily Allen and Friends, but I stumbled upon this and couldn't help but smile a bit:








A part of me thinks Cuba Gooding Jr. is the kind of guy who would bring up his shoe size while macking on a girl, then casually bring up his Oscar just to close the deal. And how adorable was Gavin & Stacey's James Corden? God love his chubby British cute self:




I'm not really into big guys, but seeing the belligerent Smithy turn out to be a nice guy is so adorable.

(Via)

Next up, why Amy Winehouse desperately needs to be on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew (and why Dr. Drew needs to take his sexy celebrity whorish self and go away and never come back please) and why Adele totally needs to start some shit with Katy Perry.

(Via)

Apropos of nothing I know, but whatever.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP