Friday, October 24, 2008

The Future of Food, or why Japan will totally own us and I will let them cause they're cute


Japan's MAFF (Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries) explains how food and the world works in computer animated form:


(Via)

Efficient, simple, and cute, no? Somehow I think if our Ministry of Agriculture tried doing the same thing we'd have a video montage of rolling hills, fields, and lots of Hank Williams Jr. Or in my dreamiest of dreams, maybe something from Schoolhouse Rock:



It's funny. If this came out today, some people would say it was an attempt by liberals to "Mexicanize" our kids with beans and rice, furthering the illegal immigrant agenda.

(Via)

Ah, polarizing political punditry, how we love you for destroying us all. Oh, and I heart Japan and its cuteness. Please don't imperialize me too badly. I love you.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP