Friday, October 3, 2008

Sexy Sarah woos world with a wink, befuddles blue balled Biden

(Via)

After weeks of playfully teasing us, our beloved Sexy Sarah Palin let it all hang out, and showed her political chops for all the world to see:



Granted, it's slightly not as impressive as her musical virtuosity:



But all in all, she definitely held her own.

Or at least I think she did. I'm not sure.

All I seem to be able to remember is her talking to me, like it was just me and her, like I was a real live Main Street person, like her wonderous wink could see right into my soul...doggone it.


1 painful displays of affection:

Mathdude October 3, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

I like her a lot too, but I can't buy what she's sellin.

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP