Friday, October 17, 2008

We're not racist; we're just more American than you


I know I should never be surprised by anything at this point, but...um...yeah...wow:



It's not like I'm naive enough to not think something like this could happen, but to be that blatant? Holy ghost, that makes this GOP pamphlet look like a Hallmark greeting:

(Via)

Oooo, and they use an actual New York Times quote, so it's extra terrorist-y!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm treating November 4th like it's the freaking Y2K (except with more rioting). If you need me, I'll be hiding in my dad's old bomb shelter, nestled between cases of Diet Coke, V8, cartons of Mallomars, and my copy of Joan Baez's Farewell, Angelina on non-stop rotation until the wave of hate/fear drowns away. Or maybe the Rapture. Whichever comes first.

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP