Friday, November 14, 2008

30 Rock reminds us of our love for Night Court and why Jennifer Aniston needs to stay away from movies



I'm obviously biased here (seeing as I'm almost physically incapable of not liking 30 Rock), but while I enjoyed seeing a semi-reunion of the cast of Night Court (no Bull Shannon?) more than seeing Jennifer Aniston's goofy sexy Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction, it's hard to not be concerned with this season's over-reliance on guest stars.

I understand and love that NBC's pushing for them, but stunt celebrity casting isn't going to attract casual viewers for the long haul. Unless of course we're shooting for How I Met Your Mother-hood.

All I'm saying is, please don't have Britney Spears guest star (No actually, please have Britney Spears guest star. The possibility of Britney coming on as Jack's long lost illegitimate daughter sounds promising).

0 painful displays of affection:

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP