Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8 makes me love children and fear my vagina

(Via)

Jon & Kate Plus 8 is my favorite reality show of the past year that gets to the heart of what any little girl growing up dreams of when she thinks of having a big family: Holy shit it's hard.

In a post-Obama world, the Gosselin family are like the perfect model of what a utopian society strives for- interracial love, raising a family blind to the notion of social ignorance, working out family issues democratically and cute, cute, cuteness all around.

Never has a show made me so touched by the sweet innocence of ridiculously adorable little ones running around and frolicking about....and so terrified by the possibility of my vagina taking revenge on me for all the times I've wasted it on nameless johns by infiltrating my holy land with a battalion of my own crazy (albeit probably cute) hell spawn.

(Via)

But seriously, eight kids?! They're precious and amazing and wonderful we all know, but thank god for people like Jon and Kate, cause I'm pretty sure if it happened to me I'd be one of those mothers who wouldn't notice if one of her kids were missing or dead till at least a few weeks in. And even then I'd be hard pressed to not feel sort of, well, nonchalant about it. I mean if I've got like eight or ten, what's losing one of two really gonna hurt, right?

This is why I should never be responsible for any human life. On the other hand, they are really, really, really, really- awwww....


That's it. I want one. Just the one though. Definitely just the one.

2 painful displays of affection:

la dame November 13, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

...i love this show too.

I'm glad the ladies of So Much Fun... can connect on something as conflicting as babies... haha fantastic.

all your pink are belong to us November 13, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

yay! and how wonderful is Mady? I'm convinced she's going to grow up and be a bitchy celebrity sex tape whore. I love it all.

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP