Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mad Men's universal acclaim finally understood

Photobucket
(Via)

My father: "That Mad Men show is really good, honey. I recommend you watch it."

My boss: "My wife and I finally found something to keep us from killing each other for one hour a week. Fantastic, the Mad Men is."

My Mister Editor Guy: "Yadda, yadda, yadda...I'm pretentious yadda yadda...wonderfully written blah, blah, blah...Jon Hamm makes me gay yadda blah blah...watch it."

My boyfriend: "Looks kinda snooty and uppity, ya know? But that one chick got them knockers..."

Mystery solved.

In all honesty though, I did watch all of the first season, and okay Mister, you were right. Harry Crane is my soul mate. Bastard.

1 painful displays of affection:

Mister MacGuffin February 5, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

In the Scoreboard of the Eternal Struggle of Always Rightness:

Mister: 1

Pink: - (o) (o)

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP