Monday, May 4, 2009

Sean and Jilly Move In



Something to get through the evil Monday: Sean and Jilly Move In, a faux documentary web series about a couple who decide to move in with each other to save their relationship. It's too precious and Office-y in some moments, but it's cute and sweet and reminds me how great being single again really is.

Ahhhh...the joys of being free (as I look at my day planner that has Healthy Choice ice cream coupons crudely attached to "After Work Plans").

2 painful displays of affection:

Rob May 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Which one of you posts on the Twitter account?

all your pink are belong to us May 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Mister Boss Man is the one who seems to be tweeting more than blogging lately. (except for today, finally!)

I'm also on there (@PinkBelongstoUs) but only because he said all the cool people do and obviously I'm cool so...

Thanks for reading though! =)

  © Blogger templates Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP